Dr. Jeremy Hunt
Dr Hunt has worked with thousands of patients across his 15 year career. He is widely regarded as one of Australia’s leading plastic surgeons. This is reflected in his role as Spokesperson for the Australian Society of Plastic Surgery. Dr Hunt is also a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) and Supervisor of Plastic Surgery Training at Sydney Children’s Hospital.
- Spokesperson for the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Sydney University (MBBS)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- Supervisor of Plastic Surgery Training, Sydney Children’s Hospital
- Consultant Surgeon, Sydney Children’s Hospital
- Consultant Surgeon, Prince of Wales Hospital
- Board Member, Interplast Australia
- Craniofacial Fellowship, University of Texas
As a leading craniofacial surgeon, Dr Hunt is an unparalleled choice for your face surgery. This includes facelifts, rhinoplasty (nose surgery), neck and brow lifts, eyelid and ear surgery.
Dr Hunt has performed thousands of breast surgeries over his 15 year career. He specialises in achieving natural, proportionate results, whether through breast augmentations, breast lifts or breast reductions.
Whether tummy tucks, lower body, thigh or upper arm lifts, liposculpture or a combination of these procedures to counteract the effects of massive weight loss, Dr Hunt is an experienced and expert body surgeon.
Dr Hunt has transformed the lives of hundreds of women through a popular procedure known as the mummy makeover. This combines breast and tummy surgery to return your body to its pre-pregnancy appearance.
In addition to being a leading plastic surgeon, Dr Hunt is an expert in the use of non-surgical treatments to reverse the effects of ageing. These include chemical peels, dermal fillers, microdermabrasion and intense pulse light therapy.
From eyelid, chin, nose and neck surgery to liposculpture and gynaecomastica (chest surgery), more and more men are choosing Dr Hunt to transform their appearance through plastic surgery.