Thursday, 21 March 2013 22:30
22 March 2013
The Perfect Rhinoplasty
Does the perfect rhinoplasty or perfect nose exist? The answer to this is that what is perfect for one person may not be perfect for the next.
In my practice in rhinoplasty, the key to success and happy patients is going to be a rhinoplasty that creates a nose that is in proportion with the rest of their face.
There is a relationship between the height and widths of the middle third and lower third of your face that should define the ideal length of your nose. This then defines the ideal amount of projection or how far the nose protrudes from the face and this is then combined with a number of aesthetic guidelines to devise a plan to move your nose from its current state into one that is in proportion with the rest of your face.
‘The perfect nose’ is the combination of a well planned surgical procedure that takes into a consideration your racial background, age, sex and your facial proportion.
There is no recipe for rhinoplasty and the art of rhinoplasty lies in the ability to technically deliver a predictable outcome that is specifically suited to each individual person’s needs and desires.
In my rhinoplasty practice I endeavour to give everybody the perfect nose but everyone’s perfect nose will be different from the next patient's.
Dr Jeremy Hunt
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections and Injectable Fillers
- I'm Going Overseas for My Plastic Surgery
- Facelift, Mini-Facelift and the Lower Facelift
- Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvination
- Liposuction Last Forever
- Facelift, Mini-Facelift and the lower facelift
- Gummy Bears and Furry Brazilians
- Plastic Surgery: The Tools We Use To Create The Art
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Breast Enlargement
- The Shire and Cosmetic Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery or Blepharoplasty
Page 1 of 28