Meet Dr Jeremy Hunt
Dr Jeremy Hunt’s Qualifications
- Spokesperson for the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Sydney University (MBBS)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- Member of Australian society Plastic surgeons (ASPS)
- Member of Australian Society Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- Member of the International Society Plastic surgeons (ISAPS)
- Corresponding member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Supervisor of Plastic Surgery Training, IMG Royal Australasian College Surgeons
- Consultant Surgeon, Sydney Children’s Hospital
- Consultant Surgeon, Prince of Wales Hospital
- Past Serving Board Member, Interplast Australia
- Craniofacial Fellowship, University of Texas
Dr Hunt’s approach
Dr Hunt has been a consultant Plastic Surgeon for the past 20 years and has extensive surgical experience. He has clinics in both the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney and Wollongong NSW and operates in hospitals in Sydney NSW.
Dr Jeremy Hunt works with each and every patient to find a solution that is best suited for them and their lifestyle.
Dr Hunt employs a one-on-one approach in order to help thousands of women and men from the Sydney area and across Australia.