Careers – Job Opportunities & Vacancies at Dr Jeremy Hunt Plastic Surgeon
Dr Hunt is a top plastic surgeon in Sydney & Wollongong. The practice is committed to delivering the highest quality results and the best possible patient experience.
If you share our vision, values and beliefs please consider joining us for rewarding careers in cosmetic & plastic surgery.
Currently based in Edgecliff, Dr Hunt’s practice will soon be relocating to brand new premises in Woolahra.
Join the happy team at Dr Hunt’s Practice !
CURRENT VACANCIES IN SYDNEY
Due to strong demand and practice growth, Dr Jeremy Hunt Plastic Surgery is seeking a friendly and mature Medical Receptionist / Patient Liason to join our team.
Medical Receptionist & Patient Liason – Full-Time Role in Edgecliff, Sydney NSW
- In the exciting and growing cosmetic & aesthetic medical industry
- Full time – Tuesday – Saturday role with occasional late Thursday or Saturday
This is a key role utilising your amazing customer service skills to provide a professional and welcoming reception for our highly experienced plastic surgeons & clinical team.
Our practice is committed to delivering an exceptional 5-star patient experience.
What you’ll get
- Delightful working environment with a great team that have worked together for many years
- Located in Edgecliff Sydney NSW close to shops & cafes
- Support of the other reception team members
- Extensive Training
- Attractive salary with incentives
You need to have
- 3+ years of Amazing Customer Service and/or Front desk reception experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- An understanding of Medical Practice Booking Diary software like Genie is preferred
- A strong interest in Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Rejuvenation or Skin treatments
- A friendly, warm and caring personality and a diligent & detailed approach
- Attention to detail is critical, as is the ability to cheerfully multi-task
- A stable work history demonstrating competence and good typing skills
You’ll be responsible for
- Meeting and Greeting patients at reception
- Managing incoming telephone calls
- Handling initial patient enquiries and questions – by phone & email
- Scheduling and organizing patient appointments using Genie software
- Processing patient information, payments and Medicare rebates
- Providing Information about our services and Medicare
- Processing emails and mail
- General office tasks including using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Managing the Reception Area and hosting patients
- Managing patient paperwork, referrals and billing
- General housekeeping
- General administrative support and clinic housekeeping
- Are you a proactive problem solver that takes initiative to solve problems but who can also follow instructions, accept feedback, and work within a team environment?
- Attention to detail and the ability to remain calm while attending to multiple tasks (clients, emails, phone calls, etc) is vital.
- Are you a fast learner, with experience in the use of Microsoft (Outlook, Word & Excel) and medical diary software like Genie.
- Previous experience working in the medical industry is desirable but not essential.
How to Apply
Please include a Cover letter telling us why you have the skills to be part of our great team and how you meet the requirements above.
Please send us
- Your Resume and referees
- Your availability/other commitments and possible start date
- It would be great if you submitted a short video (1 min) about yourself.
Please Apply via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT OUR PRACTICE
Our Vision is to deliver outstanding results for our patients who value not only extensive surgical experience, precision and empathy but also great communication and high-quality outcomes.
Furthermore, we strive to deliver a 5-star patient experience using advanced techniques, expertise and constant patient feedback. We also aim to remain at the forefront of cosmetic surgery rejuvenation and advances in cosmetic procedures.
Our Values – What’s Important
Our team is committed to fostering an atmosphere where patients feel comfortable to ask questions or express concerns as they journey through their surgery or skin rejuvenation experiences. We are highly focused on maintaining an environment where patients feel not only heard and listened to but understood and cared for by every member of our team. This includes treating each and every patient with dignity, respect and collaborative communication.
Our Beliefs include
- Being ethical, honest and trustworthy
- Taking pride in your professional appearance and manner
- Mutual respect and loyalty
- Delivering an outstanding patient experience
- Providing high quality and holistic patient improvement pathway
- Being safe and compliant whilst also managing risks
- Building and maintaining premier facilities and technologies
- Managing our reputation both online and in our community
- Best practice marketing and promotion activities
- Building the group reputation and surgeon/specialist personal brands
- Commitment to continuous improvement and growth
- A focus on learning as well as professional development
- Creating systems and following processes with attention to detail
- Commitment to Teamwork and having fun
- We work towards better surgical outcomes for patients
- Working in a modern well-equipped practice with new technology
- Being part of a growing and learning organisation
- Being respectful of both patient privacy and confidentiality
WE LOVE CONTINUOUS LEARNING AND IMPROVEMENT
What we are looking for
Good Candidates for careers in the cosmetic industry and plastic surgery sectors include individuals who have:
- Commitment to excellence as well as a caring, kind attitude
- Both excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PC savvy (knowing GENIE scheduling systems, MBS processes, Surgery Quoting and other medical computing systems can be helpful).
- Dedication to providing great service to patients as they move through their journey from exploring a procedure to having a surgery
- Understanding healing and recovery after Plastic Surgery
- Flexibility in scheduling to meet patient needs and varying Surgery schedules
- Team-based collaboration mentality with a great sense of humour
- Interest in pursuing continuing education and skills improvements and attending out of hours training when required
- Understanding how body appearance, BMI and facial features impact self-perception and confidence
- An interest in the beauty and skin sector involving everything from skin resurfacing/skincare, mineral makeup to laser treatments through to surgical alternatives and plastic or cosmetic surgery enhancements.
About Dr Jeremy Hunt – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Jeremy Hunt is one of Australia’s leading specialist plastic surgeons for breast, body, face and nose surgery. He is a member of FRACS & ASPS and has over 20 years of experience providing expert cosmetic and plastic surgery in Sydney. Careful, considerate and honest, Dr Jeremy Hunt works with you to find a solution that is best for your body and your lifestyle. Every patient is unique and, through his expert guidance, Dr Hunt’s personal, one-on-one service and attention to detail has given thousands of women and men from the Sydney & Wollongong NSW area and across Australia the confidence and body shape they desire.
Dr Hunt’s qualifications and education
Dr Jeremy A Hunt MBBS FRACS graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine degree from Sydney University in 1990 and is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and member of ASPS – the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons. He completed a Fellowship at the prestigious University of Texas in the United States, where he learnt from some of the world’s very best plastic surgeons.
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us
If breast reduction is something you’re considering, Dr Hunt can thoroughly explain all the options to you in a one-on-one consultation.
- Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health professional.