Before and After Photos of Procedures
Breast surgery aims to address the breasts, either making them a little larger, a little smaller or a little higher. Dr Hunt regularly performs breast surgery.
The face is a prominent physical feature, with a number of intricate details that make up your appearance. Dr Hunt offers a number of procedures to address the facial features.
Body surgery may help both men and women address different areas of the body for different reasons, including after significant weight loss and pregnancy.
An ever-growing number of men are turning to plastic surgery for a number of different reasons.
Non-surgical treatments may be non-invasive, but they may also help you achieve the desired results. Popular options like dermal fillers, peels, microdermabrasion and IPL (intense pulse light therapy).
Dr Hunt’s Philosophy about using Quality Before and After Photography
There is a recent study issued by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons that points out the importance of before and after photographs for patients. ‘A picture paints a thousand words’ is never more true when we deal in results of that are largely defined by the quality of the appearance.
I will continue to use before and after photographs as a teaching tool for patients at the time of consultation and encourage patients considering procedures to review as many before and after surgery results, be it for breast lift mastopexy surgery, breast augmentation mammoplasty, rhinoplasty, face-lift (rhytidectomy), neck-lift (platysmaplasty) or body contouring surgery so that they can make an informed decision as to which procedure may best suit their needs.
Before and After photos is a vital part of cosmetic surgery as it is a tangible record of your experience. Before photos allow the surgeon and patient to plan any procedure before implementing it, and to provide a record of what was before the surgery. After photos allow the surgeon and the patient to address the problems and reflect on the quality of the final result.
When Before and After photos are compared alongside each other, they can educate patients and provide the final medical record for the procedure.
Find Out More about Dr Hunt's Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Rhinoplasty Procedure Page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Deep Plane Facelift (Rhytidectomy) Procedure Page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Face Surgery Page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Chin Surgery (Genioplasty) Page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Eyelid Lift (Blepharoplasty) Surgery Procedure Page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Neck Lift (Platysmaplasty) Procedure Page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Body Surgery Page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Liposuction Procedure Page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty Procedure Page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Upper Body Lift Procedure Page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Lift Mastopexy Surgery Procedure Page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Augmentation Mammoplasty with Implants Procedure Page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Reduction Mammaplasty Surgery Procedure Page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Enlargement with Fat Procedure Page
Read the Blogs
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mini Boob Job – Natural Breast Augmentation with Smaller Implants
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Chin Implant (Genioplasty) vs Jaw Implant
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mini Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty Sydney
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Solutions for a Receding Chin
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Round Vs Anatomical Breast Implants
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Ethnic Rhinoplasty – for different ethnic groups
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Uneven Breasts? – Surgery Options for Asymmetric Breasts
Always Do Your Research
- Browse our FAQs page
Book Your First Consultation
- Your Surgeon Consultation Fee is $400
- You will need a Referral from your GP
- Phone the team or email to Book your consultation
Prepare for your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information.
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided.
- Dress in simple clothes as you may need to undress.
- Bring your GP Referral and your test results.
PLASTIC SURGEON SYDNEY
About Dr Jeremy Hunt
Dr Hunt has worked with thousands of patients across his 20-year career. This is reflected in his role as Spokesperson for the ASPS – Australian Society of Plastic Surgery. Dr Hunt is also a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) and Supervisor of Plastic Surgery Training at Sydney Children’s Hospital.
Dr Hunt has a strong interest in helping his patients achieve their desired results by employing the most appropriate practices for each individual patient.