Liposculpture, more commonly known as liposuction, is one of Dr Hunt’s most popular procedures.
As you can see from the before and after galleries below, he has transformed thousands of bodies – and lives – by eradicating stubborn trouble spots such as the tummy, bottom, thighs, inner knees and below the bra line.
When assessing a potential plastic surgeon’s liposuction work, Dr Hunt recommends seeking a woman whose ‘before’ photographs reflect a situation similar to your own. You can then assess whether her ‘after’ surgery photos demonstrate the kind of liposculpture results you would hope for yourself.
4. Liposuction outer thigh
5. Liposuction of flanks, abdomen and lower back
6. Circumferential liposuction of the inner, outer and anterior thigh
7. Liposuction outer thigh, inner thigh and knee
8. Liposuction outer thigh, inner thigh, knee and buttocks
9. Liposuction of the inner and outer thigh, and inner knee
11. Liposuction – abdomen + flank + lower back
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner