Liposculpture, more commonly known as liposuction, is one of Dr Hunt’s most popular procedures.
As you can see from the before and after galleries below, he has transformed thousands of bodies – and lives – by eradicating stubborn trouble spots such as the tummy, bottom, thighs, inner knees and below the bra line.
When assessing a potential plastic surgeon’s liposuction work, Dr Hunt recommends seeking a woman whose ‘before’ photographs reflect a situation similar to your own. You can then assess whether her ‘after’ surgery photos demonstrate the kind of liposculpture results you would hope for yourself.
1. Liposuction to thighs
2. Liposuction to medial, anterial, lateral thigh and medial knee
3. Liposuction to lateral, medial, anterial thigh and knee
4. Liposuction to abdomen, flank and lower back
5. Liposuction to lateral, medial, anterial thigh and knee
7. Liposuction to upper arms
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner