Breast Implants Before And After Photos
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Post Weight Loss Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Post Weight Loss Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Lower Body Lift (Belt Lipectomy) procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Thigh Lift Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Upper Body Lift procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Fleur de Lis Abdominoplasty procedure page
Read the Blogs about Body Contouring Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mini Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty Sydney
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Butt Augmentation for Post Weight Loss Patients
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about 10 Questions to ask Your Surgeon when having cosmetic surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Impact of Smoking on Your Plastic Surgery results – Please Don’t Smoke or Vape!
PLASTIC SURGEON SYDNEY
About Dr Jeremy Hunt
Dr Hunt has worked with thousands of patients across his 20-year career. This is reflected in his role as Spokesperson for the ASPS – Australian Society of Plastic Surgery. Dr Hunt is also a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) and Supervisor of Plastic Surgery Training at Sydney Children’s Hospital.
Dr Hunt has a strong interest in helping his patients achieve their desired results by employing the most appropriate practices for each individual patient.