Ah, the dreaded bingo wings. No matter how much you exercise and improve the underlying muscles of your upper arms, you just can’t shift the excess skin.
Thankfully, as demonstrated in the before and after galleries below, Dr Hunt achieves fabulous results through upper arm lift surgery. By reducing skin and fat between the underarm and the elbow, you’re left with smoother skin and a more toned appearance. Michelle Obama here you come!
If you like what you see below, book a personal consultation with Dr Hunt and discover what he can do for your arms.
Upper arm lift: Real Dr Hunt Patient Story
1. Brachioplasty – Upper arm reduction
2. Upper Body lift – Brachioplasty (arm reduction) + breast reduction
3. Brachioplasty (upper arm reduction) + breast augmentation
4. Upper Body Lift – brachioplasty + mastopexy/breast lift
5. Brachioplasty – upper arm reduction
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner