Before & After Galleries
Breast enlargement surgery is a very common procedure. There are a number of different options when it comes to breast implants, which can be discussed with Dr Hunt.
Dr Hunt’s objective with all breast reduction surgery – reduction mammaplasty – is to help you achieve smaller, firmer breasts that are proportionate to the rest of your body.
Some women might experience a loss of support and shape in their breasts due to pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight loss and gravity. Breast lift mastopexy aims to address this.
Some patients might experience unsatisfactory results from a previous breast surgery. Dr Hunt offer revision procedures to help alter and correct these concerns.
While there’s no doubt that having children is one of the most rewarding things a woman can do, there’s also no doubt that it takes a huge toll on your body.
Breast augmentation mammoplasty or breast reduction mammaplasty may alter discrepancies and provide natural-looking, equally-sized and shaped breasts.
If you have had, or are about to have, breast surgery to treat cancer or another disease you may have considered breast reconstruction. It can be performed at any time.
Find Out More about Dr Hunt's Breast Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Lift Mastopexy Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Asymmetry Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Augmentation Mammoplasty with Implants procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Reduction Mammaplasty Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Enlargement with Fat procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Implant Revision Surgery procedure page
Read the Blogs about Breast Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Round Vs Anatomical Breast Implants
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Uneven Breasts? – Surgery Options for Asymmetric Breasts
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Internal Bra Lift: A More Durable Breast Lift Technique
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mini Boob Job – Natural Breast Augmentation with Smaller Implants
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Choosing the Right Implant Size – Sydney Guide to Breast Implant Size
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Patient Case Study of Breast Lift With Implants
Always Do Your Research
- Browse our FAQs page
Book Your First Consultation
- Your Surgeon Consultation Fee is $400
- You will need a Referral from your GP
- Phone the team or email to Book your consultation
Prepare for your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information.
- Take lots of notes and read the documents provided.
- Dress in simple clothes as you may need to undress.
- Bring your GP Referral and your test results.