Having one breast substantially larger than the other, or breasts that are tubular in shape, can be devastating.
Dr Hunt has performed hundreds and hundreds of breast augmentations over his 15 years as a plastic surgeon, including many on women with assymmetrical or tuberous breasts. As you will see from the gallery below, the effects are profound.
You’ll not only leave Dr Hunt with lovely, even, well-shaped breasts, but with a huge boost to your confidence and self esteem.
Book your personal consultation with Dr Hunt today. You will never, ever regret it.
1. Left unilateral breast augmentation + mastopexy. Right unilateral bilateral breast augmentation for asymmetry. L-235cc r-270cc tear drop tall height moderate plus profile implant
2. Bilateral breast augmentation + mastopexy. 470cc rough high profile silicone implants
3. Unilateral bilateral breast reduction + tuberous bilateral breast augmentation. 205cc – R 375cc – L tear drop medium height moderate plus profile implants
4. Bilateral breast augmentation + mastopexy. 445cc tear drop tall height moderate plus profile implants
5. Bilateral breast augmentation + mastopexy
6. Bilateral breast augmentation + mastopexy
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner