Dr Hunt wishes that every plastic surgery patient was happy with their results, first time – this is certainly what he aims to achieve for his own patients. Unfortunately, however, this is not always the case.
During his 15 years as a plastic surgeon, Dr Hunt has corrected hundreds of women’s breast implants. As you can see from the before and after gallery below, Dr Hunt will work with you to achieve the breasts you were expecting – and deserved – the first time round.
1. Breast implant revision
2. Bilateral capsulectomy and implant exchange C cup to D cup 390cc round implant
3. Bilateral capsulectomy and implant exchance and insertion of a cohesive silicone gel implant
4. Bilateral capsulectomy and implant exchange. Patient desired an increase in cup size
5. Bilateral capsular contracture – capsulectomy and implant exchange
6. Capsular contracture – total capsulectomy + re augmentation c cup to DD cup
7. Implant removal – capsulectomy and implant removal with breast lift without new implant
8. Breast implant revision
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner