The photos below have been taken by a professional.
Breast implants photos showcase the amazing results that Dr Hunt achieves for his breast augmentation patients. But they also showcase the wonderful confidence boost that your new breasts can bring.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Breast implants photos
Breast implants photos are taken when the results of the breast augmentation surgery are final. This means that the surgical incisions have healed and the bruising and swelling subsided. Most patients are worried about the scars after the breast implants surgery. However, as you can see in the breast implants pictures, the scars are barely (if at all) visible, even if the patient is not wearing a bra. To make sure you get the best possible results after your breast implants surgery, it’s important to follow the recommendations of the plastic surgeon to the letter.
Among the most common recommendations after breast implants surgery we can mention the need to avoid smoking. Smoking can have a considerable impact not only on the duration of your recovery period, but also on the results you can achieve with this procedure. Smoking can lead to unwanted scarring due to the improper oxygenation of the tissues.
Read our Patient Case Studies
- Breast Augmentation Case Study & Patient Success Story # 1
- Breast Augmentation Case Study & Patient Success Story # 2
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Breast Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Lift Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Asymmetry Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Augmentation with Implants procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Reduction Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Enlargement with Fat procedure page
Read the Blogs about Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Round Vs Anatomical Breast Implants
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Uneven Breasts? – Surgery Options for Asymmetric Breasts
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Internal Bra Lift: A More Durable Breast Lift Technique
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mini Boob Job – Natural Breast Augmentation with Smaller Implants
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Choosing the Right Implant Size – Sydney Guide to Breast Implant Size
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Benefits of Mentor Implants and Why Dr Hunt uses them
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Using Motiva Implants – Why Plastic Surgeon Dr Hunt uses Motiva
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us