The forehead and eyebrow area is one of the first parts of the body to show signs of ageing. It is also one of the most prominent. This is why a brow lift is a popular and in demand intervention.
Thankfully, Dr Jeremy Hunt can help. Over his 20-year career, he’s performed dozens of these procedures (also known as forehead lifts) for women wanting to turn back the clock on the area above their eyes. The result is a refreshed, more youthful appearance.
Browse through the before and after gallery below, then book your personal consultation with Dr Hunt to discuss what he can achieve for you.
Brow Lift Before and After Images
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
If you want to look younger, happier and awake, then a brow lift might be right for you. A surgical brow lift is a cosmetic procedure also known as a forehead lift. You may have “frown lines” between your eyebrows that make you look serious or angry, the outside of your brow may sag which makes you look sad and you may look extra tired because of drooping eyebrows and eyelids.
Forehead Lift Animated Video
The procedure can be performed as a standalone intervention or in association with other plastic surgery procedures to get superior results. Make sure to discuss your desires and expectations from the surgery during the initial consultation with Dr Hunt. He will guide you toward the procedures that can deliver the best possible results in your particular case. The operative plan is designed for your needs and specific characteristics. When it comes to plastic surgery, there is no one-size-fits-all.
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Face Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Deep Plane Facelift procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Face Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Eyelid Lift Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Brow Lift procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Forehead Contouring procedure page
Read the Blogs about Face Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Eyelid Rejuvenation Options – Treatments & Surgical Procedures for Eyes
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Solutions for a Receding Chin
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Tips for Exercising After Facelift Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about What Makes a Face Beautiful?
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us