Your neck is often one of the first areas to hit by the effects of ageing, and can have a huge impact on your overall appearance.
Unfortunately, unless you’re ready to embrace the turtleneck, it’s also one of the hardest to disguise.
Thankfully a neck lift (or platysmaplasty) can tighten loose skin, add definition and take decades off you in the process. This is clear from the sample of Dr Hunt’s neck lift patients seen in the before and after gallery below.
If you’d like to see your own neck transformed, as these women have, book a one-on-one consultation with Dr Hunt. With over 15 years experience and training under some of the world’s top surgeons at the University Of Texas, you can feel confident knowing you’re in the very best hands.
Hear from a real patient
1. Neck lift
2. Neck lift – Open Neck Lift/platysmaplasty plus face lift
3. Neck lift – Upper and lower blepharoplasty plus face lift plus open neck lift/platysmaplasty
4. Neck lift
5. Neck lift – Open Neck Lift/platysmaplasty
6. Neck lift
7. Neck lift – Face Lift and Neck Lift
8. Neck lift – Secondary / redo face lift + neck lift
9. Neck lift – Secondary / redo face lift + neck lift
10. Neck lift – Submental liposuction
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner