A nose you don’t like can be crushing to your self confidence.
It’s there in every photo. It’s there every time you look in the mirror. And there is absolutely nothing you can do to disguise it.
Thankfully, Dr Hunt can help. As you’ll see in the before and after rhinoplasty gallery below, he’s helped hundreds of women reshape their noses throughout his 15+ year career.
Browse Dr Hunt’s work, then book a one-on-one consultation to see how Dr Hunt can transform your nose – and your life.
Rhinoplasty: Real Dr Hunt Patient Story
4. Rhinoplasty with hump reduction, tip elevation and definition.
5. Open rhinoplasty plus septoplasty, hump removal, correction of deviation, shortening of nose, elevation of tip, narrowing of tip.
6. Open rhinoplasty with hump reduction.
7. Open rhinoplasty, shortening of nose, elevation of tip, cartilage graft to collapsing tip and narrowing of nasal base.
8. Rhinoplasty, septoplasty with dorsal hump, straightening of the nose and decrease in bulbous tip deformity.
9. Open rhinoplasty with hump reduction, shortening of nose, decrease in tip projection.
10. Rhinoplasty – hump reduction, tip rotation = definition, tip elevation.
11. Rhinoplasty – alar base reduction – narrowing of the width of the base of the nose.
13. Rhinoplasty – hump reduction + tip refinement
14. Rhinoplasty – hump reduction + tip refinement + elevation of tip.
15. Rhinoplasty – hump reduction + tip refinement + decrease tip projection.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner