Enlarged male breast tissue may be of concern to certain men. There are a number of reasons why some men develop this – it could be genetic, could be caused by medicine or disease.
Sometimes, no matter how much you diet or exercise, stubborn pockets of fat persist. In men, this tends to occur around the abdomen, flanks, chest and chin.
Eyelid surgery aims to counteract a loss of laxity of the upper lids and beneath the eyes.
A neck lift aims to tighten and smooth the skin around the area of the neck.
By altering the shape or size of the nose, you may be able to address both functional and aesthetic concerns.
Some men are opting for chin surgery, or genioplasty, to alter the size, shape, aspect and projection of the chin
Find Out More about Dr Hunt's Male Procedures
Read the Blogs
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Chin Implant vs Jaw Implant
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Nose Surgeon Sydney
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about 10 Questions to ask Your Surgeon when having cosmetic surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Impact of Smoking on Your Plastic Surgery results – Please Don’t Smoke or Vape!
PLASTIC SURGEON SYDNEY
About Dr Jeremy Hunt
Dr Hunt has worked with thousands of patients across his 20-year career. This is reflected in his role as Spokesperson for the ASPS – Australian Society of Plastic Surgery. Dr Hunt is also a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) and Supervisor of Plastic Surgery Training at Sydney Children’s Hospital.
Dr Hunt has a strong interest in helping his patients achieve their desired results by employing the most appropriate practices for each individual patient.