Male Body Contouring Before and After Photos
Dr Hunt has performed hundreds of male body contouring procedures, such as liposuction, abdominoplasty, lower body lifts (belt lipectomy) and arm lifts (brachioplasty) on both men and women. View his work in the before and after galleries below.
Liposuction surgery, or liposculpture is a male body contouring procedure that retains its position as one of the most common plastic surgery procedures year after year.
The outcomes shown are only relevant for this patient and do not necessarily reflect the results other patients may experience, as results may vary due to many factors including the individual’s genetics, diet and exercise.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Find Out More about Dr Hunt's Male Procedures
Read the Blogs
- Read Dr Hunt’s Patient Case Study of Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty #1
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mini Tummy Tuck/ Abdominoplasty Sydney
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Butt Augmentation for Post Weight Loss Patients
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about 10 Questions to ask Your Surgeon when having cosmetic surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Impact of Smoking on Your Plastic Surgery results – Please Don’t Smoke or Vape!
PLASTIC SURGEON SYDNEY
About Dr Jeremy Hunt
Dr Hunt has worked with thousands of patients across his 20-year career. This is reflected in his role as Spokesperson for the ASPS – Australian Society of Plastic Surgery. Dr Hunt is also a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) and Supervisor of Plastic Surgery Training at Sydney Children’s Hospital.
Dr Hunt has a strong interest in helping his patients achieve their desired results by employing the most appropriate practices for each individual patient.