Male Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) Before and After Photos
The size and shape of your nose may have an impact on your facial proportions.
Dr Jeremy Hunt FRACS completed his Craniofacial Fellowship at the prestigious University of Texas.
As a specialist plastic surgeon, Dr Hunt has performed hundreds of male nose surgery (rhinoplasty) throughout his 20-year career, both as primary rhinoplasty on his own patients, and secondary rhinoplasty correcting poor results from other surgeons.
The outcomes shown are only relevant for this patient and do not necessarily reflect the results other patients may experience, as results may vary due to many factors including the individual’s genetics, diet and exercise.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Find Out More about Dr Hunt's Male and Nose Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Male Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Male Chin Surgery (Genioplasty) page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Gynaecomastia procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Tip Rhinoplasty procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Septoplasty procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Nostril Reduction Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Turbinate Reduction Surgery procedure page
Read the Blogs about Nose Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Nose Surgeon Sydney
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Ethnic Rhinoplasty – A Nose Job for different ethnic groups
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Different Types of Noses – Nose Shapes & Surgical Options
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Middle Eastern Rhinoplasty
PLASTIC SURGEON SYDNEY
About Dr Jeremy Hunt
Dr Hunt has worked with thousands of patients across his 20-year career. This is reflected in his role as Spokesperson for the ASPS – Australian Society of Plastic Surgery. Dr Hunt is also a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) and Supervisor of Plastic Surgery Training at Sydney Children’s Hospital.
Dr Hunt has a strong interest in helping his patients achieve their desired results by employing the most appropriate practices for each individual patient.