Would you like to look fresh, rejuvenated and younger? Do you want subtle results? Are you keen to avoid invasive surgery for now? As you’ll see from the before and after dermal fillers gallery below, this treatment can be used to plump areas that have lost volume, gently ease lines and wrinkles, and restore fullness to lips.
Administered by Dr Jeremy Hunt’s (FRACS) highly experienced Non-Surgical Injector, you can expect natural, flattering results (nothing obvious and ‘overfilled’) that nevertheless take years off your appearance.
See the difference dermal fillers can make to your face by booking an appointment today.
Dermal Fillers Before and After Images
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health professional.
There are different types of dermal fillers that can be used to help you regain a more youthful appearance. Keep in mind that most fillers act in the same manner – as the name suggests, they “fill-in” areas of the face where more volume is needed. A talented Non-Surgical Injector can create new face volumes and an impressive change. This is the reason why it is crucial to be careful when choosing the person to do your injections.
Dermal fillers are a good option whatever your age might be, if you want to correct certain features of the face and get natural results. The results are long-lasting, if you are committed to following the recommendations for post-operative care.
It’s also important to mention that getting dermal fillers also requires a certain preparation before the procedure, but this is the case with any other plastic surgery procedure. You can discuss all these details during the initial consultation at the plastic surgeon’s office.
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Non-Surgical Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Anti-Wrinkle Injections procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Double Chin Injections procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Thread Lift page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Dermal Fillers procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Lip Flip procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Lip Fillers procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Skin Peels page
Read the Blogs about Non-Surgical Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about What Makes a Face Beautiful?
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Smokers Lines – How to get rid of Upper Lip Lines & Wrinkles
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Lip Filler Aftercare – Best Tips after Lip Injections
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about 10 Questions to ask Your Surgeon when having cosmetic surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Chemical Peels vs Skin Needling – Which Treatment is Right for Me?
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us