As you can see from the before and after lip enhancement gallery below, a fuller mouth can make a huge impact.
Whether you were born with naturally thin lips or have lost volume as you’ve grown older, book an appointment with Dr Hunt’s (FRACS) talented Non-Surgical Injector to see what a difference fuller lips can make to your face.
Lip Enhancement Before and After Images
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health professional.
Lip Enhancement procedure is very much in demand nowadays. Voluptuous lips are associated with femininity and sex appeal, so it is no wonder that more and more women want to correct the shape and size of their lips with the help of plastic surgery. If you want to get rid of the thin lips or you just want to have fuller lips, you can always resort to a lip enhancement procedure.
When performed by a talented Non-Surgical Injector, the procedure can deliver truly amazing results. Most patients undergoing the procedure declare they are happy with the results achieved. Real Self Worth It ratings show that 96% of patients undergoing the procedure consider it worth it.
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Lip Enhancement Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Lip Flip procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Lip Fillers procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Upper Lip Lift page
Read the Blogs about Non-Surgical Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about What Makes a Face Beautiful?
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Smokers Lines – How to get rid of Upper Lip Lines & Wrinkles
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Lip Filler Aftercare – Best Tips after Lip Injections
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about 10 Questions to ask Your Surgeon when having cosmetic surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Chemical Peels vs Skin Needling – Which Treatment is Right for Me?
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us