Thread Lift results – See Photos of Silhoutte Thread Lifting and Rejuvenation
A Silhouette Soft thread lift can be used to lift and rejuvenate the mid-face, jowls and neck. It is a minimally invasive procedure designed to treat the signs of ageing. Take a look at Dr Hunt FRACS before and after gallery below to see the amazing results that can be achieved from the procedure.
It’s important to know that sustaining the results achieved with the procedure is not overly difficult, especially if you are fully committed to following the plastic surgeon’s recommendations for post-operative care. Generally speaking, it’s essential to avoid known premature aging factors such as excessive sun exposure and smoking, to mention just a few.
Thread Lift Before and After Images
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
For more information & FAQs visit Dr Hunt’s page all about Silhouette Soft Thread Lifts
When to Get a Thread Lift
After the age of 20, the passing of time can leave marks on our skin and bodies, but especially at around face. Early signs of ageing include wrinkles, sagging and heavy eyelids. After this age, the skin starts losing elasticity and firmness due to the decrease in collagen production. The skin is less able to retain water, hence sagging might become more and more obvious over time. Fortunately, there are many options that can help.
If you are suffering from deep wrinkles. sagging facial skin, neck bands or heavy jowls you may be a candidate for facial rejuvenation.
Dr Jeremy Hunt is a Facial Plastic Surgeon in Sydney and Wollongong NSW and can offer a range of treatments including injectables, threading, skin tightening, a facelift procedure or a deep plane facelift surgery.
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Non-Surgical Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Anti-Wrinkle Injections procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Double Chin Injections procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Thread Lift page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Dermal Fillers procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Lip Flip procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Lip Fillers procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Skin Peels page
Read the Blogs about Non-Surgical Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about What Makes a Face Beautiful?
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Smokers Lines – How to get rid of Upper Lip Lines & Wrinkles
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Lip Filler Aftercare – Best Tips after Lip Injections
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about 10 Questions to ask Your Surgeon when having cosmetic surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Chemical Peels vs Skin Needling – Which Treatment is Right for Me?
About Dr Jeremy Hunt – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Jeremy Hunt is one of Australia’s leading specialist plastic surgeons for breast, body, face and nose surgery. He is a member of FRACS & ASPS and has over 20 years of experience providing expert cosmetic and plastic surgery in Sydney.
Careful, considerate and honest, Dr Jeremy Hunt works with you to find a solution that is best for your body and your lifestyle. Every patient is unique and, through his expert guidance,
Dr Hunt’s personal, one-on-one service and attention to detail has given thousands of women and men from the Sydney & Wollongong NSW area and across Australia the confidence and body shape they desire.
Dr Hunt’s qualifications and education
Dr Jeremy A Hunt MBBS FRACS graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine degree from Sydney University in 1990 and is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgery. He completed a Fellowship at the prestigious University of Texas in the United States, where he learnt from some of the world’s very best plastic surgeons.
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us
If breast reduction is something you’re considering, Dr Hunt can thoroughly explain all the options to you in a one-on-one consultation.
- Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Hunt
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health professional.