Plastic Surgery - by women for women
Dr Maryam Seyedabadi Plastic Surgeon
Dr Maryam Seyedabadi has recently joined the practice of Dr Jeremy Hunt in Edgecliff and is available now for consultations on a range of plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery for women by women.
Dr Maryam is supported in clinic and theatre by a completely female surgical team for the many patients who prefer being operated on in a women-only or more female-friendly & private hospital environment.
She is just one of the very few dually qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeons, completing both medical and dental degrees. This gives her an excellent skillset and ability for face surgery, orthognathic & jaw surgery.
About Dr Maryam Seyedabadi MBBS FRACS
- Dr Maryam Seyedabadi MBBS FRACS is a female Specialist Plastic Surgeon based in Sydney, NSW
- Caring and empathetic, Dr Maryam is committed to providing individualised care encompassing the most up-to-date techniques performed meticulously
Dr Maryam’s Philosophy
- Dr Maryam provides warm, approachable and detailed care to all patients seeking plastic surgery
- Being a mum of three young children, she has special interest in female plastic surgery, female cosmetic surgery and paediatric surgery
- She understands the demands on women and mums and feels privileged to be able to be part of their surgical journey to reach their goals
Dr Maryam’s Qualifications and Education
- Dr Maryam Seyedabadi is one of very few dually qualified Specialist Plastic Surgeons who has completed both medical and dental surgery degrees from University of Sydney.
- She completed her Plastic Surgery SET training in Sydney & Brisbane in hand surgery. paediatrics and reconstructive procedures
- Dr Maryam is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS).
- She completed further post-fellowship training in Aesthetic Surgery endorsed by ASAPS – the Australian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons – assisting breast, body and face surgery.
- Dr Maryam has been trained by three of Sydney’s distinguished plastic surgeons – Dr Kourosh Tavakoli, Dr Jeremy Hunt and Dr Pouria Moradi
- She is committed to ongoing education and research and holds a PhD in Medicine from University of Sydney.
Dr Maryam's Surgical Procedures and Interests
Breast / Chest Surgery
- Breast Surgery – Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction & Breast Lift
- Fat Transfer to Breast – Natural Breast Enlargement with your own fat
- Breast Implant Removal & Enbloc Removal
- Gynecomastia Surgery – Male Chest Reduction
- Gender Affirmation Surgery – MTF and FTM Top Surgery
- Genioplasty Chin Surgery – Chin reduction – Chin Augmentation
- Jaw Surgery – Orthognathic Surgery
- Fat Transfer to face
- Blepharoplasty – upper / lower eyelid lift surgery
- Otoplasty – prominent ear correction
- Upper Lip Lift & Bullhorn Lip Lift
- Buccal fat removal for Chubby Cheeks
- Labiaplasty – Labia Minora Reduction Surgery & Labia Correction Surgery
- Liposuction Procedures to body, chin or thighs
- Renuvion Skin Tightening
Dr Maryam's Publications and Presentations
Dr Seyedabadi has published a number of research papers in peer-reviewed journals as well as presenting at national and international surgeon conferences.
- Aug 2021 – A novel donor and appropriate harvest technique for skin allograft for utilisations in burns patients – ANZ BAASM Article
- June 2020 – Breast Reconstruction In Australia: Preliminary Data From The Australian Breast Device Registry – ANZ Journal of Surgery 2020 ANZ Journal of Surgery Article
- 2018 BSSH Conference – In Vitro Biomechanical Comparison of Side to Side Repair versus Pulvertaft Weave using a Standardised Suture Technique
- Feb 2008 – Significance of Multiple Neurochemicals That Regulate Respiration – Adv Exp Med Biol 2008 ;605:268-73
- Jun 2006 – A Novel Pressor Area at the Medullo-Cervical Junction That Is Not Dependent on the RVLM: Efferent Pathways and Chemical Mediators – J Neurosci 2006 May;26(20):5420-7
- Feb 2005 – Preprotachykinin A mRNA is colocalized with tyrosine hydroxylase- immunoreactivity in bulbospinal neurons –
- Nov 2002 – Site-specific effects of apelin-13 in the rat medulla oblongata on arterial pressure and respiration – Auton Neurosci 2002 Oct;101(1-2):32-8
- Dec 2001 – Differential Role of Kinases in Brain Stem of Hypertensive and Normotensive Rats
Next Step – Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Maryam
Want more information before scheduling your consultation?
- Find out more about pricing, medical payment plans and paying for your surgery
- Request more information about the procedure – call on 1300 157 200 or contact us
If surgery is something you’re considering, Dr Maryam can thoroughly explain all the options to you in a one-on-one consultation.
- Make an Enquiry or Request a consultation with Dr Maryam
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health professional.