Breast Reconstruction Before And After Photos
Breast reconstruction surgery may be considered following mastectomy.
Sydney plastic surgeon, Dr Jeremy Hunt is experienced in breast reconstruction surgery.
- Dr Hunt dedicated his time to working with sick children at Sydney Children’s Hospital, as a past Consultant Surgeon and past Supervisor of Plastic Surgery Training.
- Dr Hunt has volunteered with Interplast, and has performed pro bono surgery for disadvantaged children in developing countries including Belize, the Dominican Republic and across Southeast Asia.
If you’d like to meet Dr Hunt, book your personal consultation here.
The outcomes shown are only relevant for this patient and do not necessarily reflect the results other patients may experience, as results may vary due to many factors including the individual’s genetics, diet and exercise.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Breast reconstruction surgery is the creation of a new breast shape, or mound, using surgery. It may be done after removal of a whole breast or part of the breast during mastectomy. The new breast shape can be created using an implant and/or your own tissue from another part of the body, usually the back or lower abdomen.
Find Out More about Dr Hunt’s Breast Procedures
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Surgery page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Asymmetry Surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Augmentation Mammoplasty with Implants procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Implant Revision surgery procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Enlargement with Fat procedure page
- Read Dr Hunt’s Breast Implant Replacement surgery procedure page
Read the Blogs about Breast Surgery
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Round Vs Anatomical Breast Implants
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Uneven Breasts? – Surgery Options for Asymmetric Breasts
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Internal Bra Lift: A More Durable Breast Lift Mastopexy Technique
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mini Boob Job – Natural Breast Augmentation with Smaller Implants
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Choosing the Right Implant Size – Sydney Guide to Breast Implant Size
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Mentor Implants and Why Dr Hunt uses them
- Read Dr Hunt’s blog about Using Motiva Implants – Why Plastic Surgeon Dr Hunt uses Motiva
PLASTIC SURGEON SYDNEY
About Dr Jeremy Hunt
Dr Hunt has worked with thousands of patients across his 20-year career. This is reflected in his role as Spokesperson for the ASPS – Australian Society of Plastic Surgery. Dr Hunt is also a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) and Supervisor of Plastic Surgery Training at Sydney Children’s Hospital.
Dr Hunt has a strong interest in helping his patients achieve their desired results by employing the most appropriate practices for each individual patient.